Mia Amo, you are the center of my world. There's no part of my life that isn't immeasurably better because you're a part of it.
In celebration of this, I present
100 Things I Love About You (other than the magnificent sex)
1) You are my moral compass
2) Your amazing intelligence, and willingness to share it with me
3) You can change a water pump in a car
5) Playgrounds at night
6) You value practicality and utility
7) You tolerate my varying moods
8) You're willing to turn a sheet into a tablecloth
9) I don't have to compete with you for food
10) You have exquisite taste in women
11) You're willing to share both me and yourself with other people
12) You're willing to share me with a computer
13) You're self-reliant
14) You think for yourself
15) You're headstrong and stubborn (yes, that's a *good* thing!)
16) You're messy
17) You let me look at porn
18) You listen to me ramble on about video games
19) You still love me, even though we're not the same people we were when we first fell in love
20) You appreciate a good steak
21) You understand that science is fun!
22) The way you sometimes 'gish' bananas while eating them
23) You share my servitude to The Krystal
24) You say 'forever' and mean it
25) You look smokin' hot with a shotgun
26) You like to be the one to drive
27) You give perfect directions
28) When I speak in gibberish you still understand me
29) You like to smell like food
30) "Homes aren't for hurting. Homes are for hugs!"
31) You agree that Bill and Ted are excellent!
32) You have great taste in lesbian porn
33) "Dude, how do you lose a car?"
34) Inductively-Coupled Plasma
35) You don't rule out the possibility of living on Mars
36) You don't call me a nut-job for being evangelical about cryonics
37) ...or nanotech
38) ...or robots
39) You can and have set up a router on your own
40) You've built a PC on your own
41) Tainted Love, and the memories that go with it
42) You bought me that blue and white plastic truck
43) The ice cream cone/my lap/car catastrophe
44) You helped make pledge weapons for GGDT
45) We went to Mardi Gras together and you didn't break up with me
46) You take care of me when I've had too much to drink
47) You handle the household finances beautifully (better than me, anyway! :-) )
48) You let me be a child
49) You let me have the nicer motherboard
50) You let me drink your Red Bull when I'm out of caffeine
51) Happy Straw Dance!
52) Sunday night walks back from Red D
53) Dog arm!
54) Whales Alive
55) New York Seltzer
56) You haven't killed any of our friends yet
57) You dressed up as Zoe for the New Year's shindig
58) You dress oh-so-sexy for 'Con
59) You have the most beautiful hair in the world
60) ...coming out of the most beautiful head
61) Ni havas stelojn!
62) You're the other Pauly Shore fan
63) We're the best Taboo team on the planet! "I'm an orange."
64) You play Cyberpunk
65) You love of roller coasters
66) You make me truly, deliriously happy
67) You keep me grounded when I'm losing my mind
68) You kill spiders for me
69) You buy me maze books
70) You know "what is best"
71) Sleep photos!
72) Your Girl Songs/Boy Songs tape
73) You laugh at my Stanley Spadowski moments rather than hitting me
74) You fully appreciate the magnitude of a googol, and can speak on the subject at length
75) Memories of you bungie cording your car into 5th gear
76) You keep me from oversleeping (too much) in the morning
77) You help me build roller coasters in the living room, and take joy in the end result
78) Your absolute, unwavering loyalty to those whom you love
79) Your weekly "Happy Friday!" SMS messages
80) You prefer Macs (you knew I had to include that!)
81) The love I see in your eyes when you look at me (when you're not mad... ;-) )
82) Your willingness to be "protected" by a quadruple-amputee plastic soldier
83) The "Dark Life" you lead
84) We have our own private alphabet!
85) "Im Neon-sonnenschein fang ich dir deine Wünsche ein"
86) You were okay with me painting a room black
87) The way you smell like ozone when it's hot out
88) You have a knack for cryptography
89) You let me call you things like Edzino and OCODAK
90) You let me spell your name "Khymbhurrlie"
91) Your "Happy 4:30!" phone calls
91) Your job involves liquid oxygen, and a place called the "Metals Lab"
93) You gave me my Alcor paperwork
94) We shared a Jurassic Park obsession
95) ...and a vampire obsession
96) Your interest in geeky things like Morse Code :-)
97) Ice fights!
98) You're nocturnal by nature
99) You make my life oh so much more fun!
100) 10 years ago today you became my wife
Happy anniversary, Love. I love and adore you- infinitely and forever.
Wow. That was easy! :-)