1) Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
Kennedy Space Center in Orlando
2) Who do you currently like?
I like the great majority of the human race, though certainly not all equally.
3) When did you last see a rainbow?
I think I saw some pics on the internet...
4) Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunset all the way! Death to the cursed Ball Of Hate!
5) What time did you go to sleep last night? Time you woke up?
About 1am. Woke up just after 7am.
6) What were you doing?
Um... before I went to bed? Playing Pax Galaxia on Gir (It took almost an hour, but I won my game!)
7) What movie is in your DVD player?
I watched the opening of Swordfish this morning, but then put the disc away.
8) When's your birthday?
9) Last thing that pissed you off?
An ignoramus on YouTube. :-)
10) Are you cocky?
I don't think so, but I can see where I might come across that way sometimes.
11) Can you speak french?
No, pero yo hablo un poco de Español kaj mi parolas malgrandom Esperanton.
12) Have you ever been to Mexico?
Not that I'm allowed to talk about. ;-)
13) Do you make your bed daily?
Bwahahaha!! I throw the comforter over it. Does that count?
14) Your favorite movie?
If I have to pick one, it's The Terminator.
18) Boxers or briefs?
Briefs, unless I'm trying to impress someone. ;-)
19) Is there a TV in your bedroom?
20) How many piercings do you have?
21) What do you think of Tom Cruise?
I don't think of Tom Cruise.
22) How are your friends?
My friends are sex gods/goddesses. That's just the kind of crowd I run with.
Oh, that's not what you meant? Okay. Most are doing well, a couple aren't feeling well for various reasons, and one is dead. :-(
24) Last two numbers in your phone number?
25) Who was the last person you called?
I called DLuke after the movie last night.
26) Where are your parents from?
Mom's from Jersey. Dad's from Maryland.
27) Are you Irish?
28) Can you roll your tongue?
I can curl it if I try really hard.
29) Who was the last person to call you?
A cow-orker in Richmond.
30) Best fast food french fries?
32) How was your day?
So far so good!
33) Have you ever eaten at T.G.I Friday's?
Yes. Odd question!
34) Can you skateboard?
35) How about play an instrument?
I used to play trumpet, but that was eons ago. I play a mean Guitar Hero. Does that count? ;-)
36) How much money do you have on you right now?
I don't think I actually have any cash on me, but I've got some watches and a truck full of black market F-14 parts if you're looking to buy. ;-)
37) Song you're listening to right now?
Counterstrike, by Maniac. I've never heard it before, but it's electronica/rave music streaming through iTunes.
38) Who's in your house?
APAR and a handful of robots
39) What are you doing today?
Working and filling out an LJ meme.
40) Is your window open?
41) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left side. I feel safer the further I am from femetal's gun/knife hand. ;-)
42) Who was the last person in/on your bed other than you?
Kim, of course! Why, are you looking to be next?
43) Can you think of anyone special you want in your bed?
Oh heavens, yes! Do you even need to ask??
44) Your favorite season?
45) Can you drive?
Of course! In a pinch I could probably pilot a single-engine airplane too, though you wouldn't want to be my passenger. :-)
49) Favorite food?
Sushi, or possibly hummus. Steamed crabs are the bomb too.
50) Something you're looking forward to in the next month?
Necronomicon and Kim's birthday!
51) Have you ever been to an art museum?
Yup! In fact, the last time we went the exhibit was about robots!
52) Do you like Mexican food?
52) Papa John's or Domino's?
Cosa Nostra, baby! Seriously, it's a toss-up. Both rock, but PJ's includes yummy peppers and Kim is a former Dominoid. (How many of you can honestly say that you've had sex with the pizza delivery person?)
53) When's the last time you showered?
54) What do your pants look like?
They're blue jeans.
56) Favorite show to watch?
Firefly season two? I wish!
57) Have you ever seen/watched Aqua Team Hunger Force?
Damn yeah! It's a guilty pleasure.
58) Favorite current song?
"Perpetual", by VNV Nation ("The Farthest Star" and "Carry You" are close behind.)
60) Last person you gave up on?
I generally don't give up on people. At most, I may distance myself for a time to give them (and sometimes me) a chance to develop on their own.
"Nobody is nobody. Everyone has something to offer." -Buckaroo Banzai
61) If you had to wear glitter for a day, all over, what colour would it be?
I'd rather be chromed from head to toe.