Right now I'm trying to get things wrapped up as best I can at work. The Corporation is sending me to Roswell, GA tonight. I'll be there until Thursday evening. As is always the case with business travel, it sucks. However, this should be not as bad as previous trips for several reasons:
1) It's only 3 days, instead of a full week
2) It's a much shorter flight (I'll be flying into Atlanta)
3) Nothing short of a global cataclysm will cause my trip home to be cancelled due to snow
4) It's close enough that if all return plans fall through I can call in a rescue mission/air strike
5) There's a Fry's Electronics and a Dave & Buster's in the area!
6) Best of all, I'll get to see tacit (see reference to global cataclysm above)
That said, I still don't want to go, but duty calls...