* I'd been summoned for jury duty for today, and found out last night that I don't have to go after all. I was actually looking forward to the opportunity, but was positively dreading the fact that it meant that I'd have to be downtown at 8 am. I'd also made sure that nothing urgent was left undone, so as a result today is shaping up to be a fairly light day at work. Since I'd let everyone know that I probably wouldn't be in today I'd considered just not coming in at all, but that didn't really seem right.
* I'm eating ice cream! It's free, it's chocolate, and it's got fudge, caramel, whipped cream, sprinkles, and nuts! Can't beat that with a stick. :-)
* It looks cold out. I know that seems weird, but with it being October, the AC in the building running, and me in shorts I can at least pretend that it's chilly out. redheadlass put up their autumn decorations last night, so that helps too.
* femetal's birthday is coming up very soon. *squee!*
* We started doing some straightening up of the house the other night. It's a monumental task, but even the small amount of progress that's been made is a welcome improvement.
* The Smoosh went to Halloween Horror Nights on Saturday, which was muchly fun. HHN is a guaranteed good time, even if they don't mention Serenity in the Bill & Ted show.
Okay, I guess that's about it. Like I said, nothing major.