2. What's your current relationship status? Happily married, and 1/4 of a polyfidelitous quad.
3. Ever have a near-death experience? I've had a few.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I'm easily amused.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? I'm listening to Invisible Sun, by The Police.
6. Any celeb you would marry? No, but there are quite a few that I'd enjoy spending an evening with. :-)
7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? I've been told that I look a lot like Tim Curry, particularly when I smile. (And when I wear high heels and a feather boa)
8. Do you wear a watch? Always, except when I'm in the shower. I get twitchy if I don't have access to the time at a moment's notice.
9. Do you have anything pierced? No
10. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet...
11. Do you like pain? No. It's distracting.
12. Do you like to shop? Generally no, though I do enjoy wreaking havoc at the grocery store!
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Toll money for the trip back from a LAN party Saturday night
14. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? I don't know what exactly, but it was food.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Frank G.
16. What is on your desktop background? External monitor: a "blueprint" of Gir (the robot). Built-in LCD: a b/w pic of a gorgeous woman's ass (nobody I know)
17. What is the background on your cell phone? A very blurry photo of VNV Nation that I took with the phone
18. Do you like redheads? Yes, and one in particular
19. Do you know any twins? I've met a few sets of twins in the past, but don't currently know any
20. Do you have any weird relatives? Does the Addams Family ring a bell? (Actually, I'm the strangest of the lot of us.)
21. What was the last movie you watched? Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
22. What was the last book you read? Read? Hacking Matter, by Wil McCarthy. Finished? Who knows? I lack the focus to finish a book before I get distracted.